As SolveNet Project is coming to an end, it was time to share some results with our international partners. Participants from Romania, Moldova, Ukraine, and Armenia gathered together for two days in Moieciu, to discuss about SMART Method of Public Policy and ways to use it more efficiently. Until mid-December 2014, we are making efforts to promote our four citizen engagement platforms in order to generate solution proposals to the community problems raised by people we don’t personally know and the participants at our meetings. We are preparing at least one policy paper per country, to ask the relevant public authorities to solve community issues.
Here is where people can publish community problems and solutions to them:
- For Romania – www.politicipublice.ro
- For Moldova – www.politicipublice.md
- For Armenia – www.publicpolicies.am
- For Ukraine – ukraine.public-policies.eu
- For European issues – www.public-policies.eu
We also have Facebook pages:
And have started to use Twitter.