Open the World talk show, Realitatea TV, February 8, 2017
ZIUA Constanta – 42 persons from the South – East and South – Muntenia regions, assisted to start a business, March 28, 2015.
Obiectiv Braila – Start UP Smart Opportunities, March 18, 2015.
InfoEST – Learn how to start a business with Start UP Smart, March 18, 2015.
MD Press – About tunnel or bridge over Danube, March 18, 2015.
Digi24 Galati – Funding sources for start-ups, March 17, 2015.
Digi24 Braila – Start Up Smart in Braila, March 17, 2015.
Pro Braila – About Start UP Smart project in Braila, March 17, 2015.
MD Press – Start UP Smart, a chance for young entrepreneurs, March 17, 2015.
Romania Libera – Funding opportunities for the first business, March 12, 2015.
PresaGalati.ro – About Start UP Smart! Project, March 11, 2015.
Adevarul Newspaper – About Start Up Smart! Project, March 11, 2015.
Antidotul.ro – About Start UP Smart! Project, March 11, 2015.
Digi24 Galati – About business development training courses, March 6, 2015.
About funding opportunities for young entrepreneurs, at Your Money TV show from ExpressTV, with Marius Munteanu, March 2014:
About Bankers Cafe&Hubb in Forbes Romania, January 2014: Like in an American Cafe.
At Bonton TV Show from Digi24, about civilized Romania with Dana Gont, December 2013: I believe in a civilized Romania. Radu Oprea is helping young people to fulfill their dreams.
About SolveNet project at VoxTv with Miruna Mihailovici, August 2013:
About local public policy making with students from the United States at RTV, May 2013:
About social businesses, at the Daily Opinions TV show from VoxTV, with Miruna Mihailovici, September 2012:
Ceremony to launch my candidacy to Galati City Council as an independent candidate, May 2012:
Press conference to launch my candidacy to Galati City Council as an independent candidate, April 2012:
Interview in Adevarul newspaper – The young entrepreneur Radu Oprea: “I brought a little America in Galati”, by Iulia Rosu, December 2012.
About ways to stimulate entrepreneurship in Romania, VoxTV Galati, with Valentin Trufasu, February 2, 2012.
Viata Libera Galati, A chance for the rural unemployed, by Rodica Miscalencu, february 1, 2012.
Antena 1 Galati – Braila, January 7, 2012, the talk show “It’s Important for You” with Cristian Deceanu:
At the talkshow Invest in Romania from TVRinternational, with Sorin Burtea (April 20, 2011)
Radio Romania Cultural, 20.04.2011: STorytelling invitation
Gandul, 17.04.2011: How to invest one million euros. The story of some young people who are not dreaming to win the lottery, de Loredana Voiculescu.
At the TV show Special Edition from Antena3 with Alessandra Stoicescu and Adrian Ursu, talking about the economic crisis in Romania (March 31, 2011).
Reactions in mass-media:
Romania Libera Newspaper: Fundraising for Bute, after the game was not broadcast in Romania in October.
Viata Libera Newspaper: Bute’s game, supported by Deputy Ciumacenco.
Antena3, March 3 2011, the show “The Daily Brief” with Mihai Gadea, about failed public policies in Romania:
- The law for rich youth (March 3, 2011)
Realitatea TV, December 2010, the show “Realitatea Concerns You” with Andreea Cretulescu:
Realitatea TV, November 28, 2010, the show “Special Edition” with Catalin Striblea:
Antena3 national TV, November 2010, about the Romanian Government Special Scholarship and SMART Method of Public Policy:
- The awaited generation for the Romanian consulates – Top 10 of Romanians who deserve being Consuls General in Marseille, by Claudiu Radu (october 6, 2010)
VoxTV Galati, November 25, 2010, About the Young Entrepreneurs Association from the South-East Region of Romania:
VoxTV Galati, November 25, 2010, About START YOU project:
StudentTV Galati, November 20, 2010, Preview of the launching of START YOU project:
Bloombiz Interview: 3 entrepreneurship ideas
TvRM Educational, the show “The World by Remote Control,” about SMART Method of Public Policy and other things, with Diana Popescu, May 31, 2010:
TvRM Educational, the show “The World by Remote Control,” about SMART Method of Public Policy, with Diana Popescu, February 2010:
Realitatea TV, May 25 2010, News:
ProTV National TV Channel, “Romania I love You” Show, May 9, 2010:
Ziarul Financiar (The Financial Newspaper):
- Nobody’s Scholars, by Cosmin Savu (June 9, 2010)
“Adevarul” National Newspaper:
- The Romanian Labor Code, Enemy of performance, by Simona Popa (December 12, 2010)
- The young people who studied with governmental funding are happy that the state does not want to hire them, by Andreea Ofiteru (September 30, 2010)
- The Romanian Scholars stranded within the country because of incompetence (Bursierii Romaniei, blocati in tara de incompetenta), by Andreea Ofiteru (April 20, 2010)
“Evenimentul Zilei” National Newspaper:
- Three subjects in one, the recipe of education specialists (Trei discipline intr-una singura, reteta specialistilor din educatie), by Andreea Archip (January 11, 2010)
- Millions of euros wasted on the Romanian Scholarship (Milioane de euro irosite cu Bursa Guvernului), by Andreea Archip (August 7, 2009)
- The grantees sued their sponsor (Bursierii si-au dat in judecate sponsorul), byAndreea Archip (December 9, 2008)
“Capital” National Newspaper:
- Cheated by the Government, the Romanian scholars are looking for jobs in Africa (Trasi pe sfoara de Guvern, bursierii statului roman viseaza slujbe in Africa), by Daniel Catana (November 26, 2008)
“Adevarul de Seara” Newspaper in Bucharest and Galati:
- Radu Oprea gave away US for Dracula (Radu Oprea a dat SUA pe Dracula), by Simona Soare (October 23, 2009
TvRM, The TV Show “World by Remote Control” with Diana Popescu
“Viata Libera” Newspaper, Galati:
- On www.politicipublice.ro, a solution instead a complaint (Pe www.politicipublice.ro, O solutie in loc de o lamentatie), by Cristina S. Carp (July 11, 2009)
“Antena 1” National TV Station, “Observator” News Bulletin:
“Antena 3” National TV Station, October 18, 2008:
“TV Galati” Local TV Station, The Show “On the Keyhole” with Alina Fileru:
Launching of SMART Method of Public Policy as a pilot project in Galati, December 2008: